Is your organizational culture hurting your retention and recruitment efforts?
Are there concerns about generational differences in the work place?
Is leadership not respected?
Does nothing seem to work when change is introduced?
Do you not know where to start?
These issues and many others are quite common in today’s work environment.
How we do it
We find it fulfilling to work with small to mid-size organizations as we:
- Conduct comprehensive unit, team, department, division and organization-wide risk assessment.
- Facilitate all types of meetings between individuals and groups even those with varying interests.
- Assist with understanding, managing and successfully instituting change within all levels of the organization.
- Shepherd strategic planning.
- Organize team building and perform team training.
- Coach, mentor, guide and train through one-on-one and/or team interactions.
Other areas of specialization
- Keynote speaking on various subjects.
- Provide group training on threat assessment, customer service, self-accountability, supervision, management, leadership, followership and organization efficiencies.
The Luvera Group understands the private, public and non-profit work environments. We offer a full organizational assessment and stand ready to help guide you and your organization to solutions.
We specialize in working with executives, managers, supervisors, boards of directors, as well as teams and other stakeholders.